Outpatient Drug Rehab Center in Temecula, CA
Our outpatient drug rehab program is designed to accommodate those who can’t commit to a full-time residential program and can only attend rehab for a few set hours during the week.
With Ranch Creek Recovery in Temecula, CA, there is no need to take off work or come with an excuse for where you’re going for a month or more. Our outpatient drug rehab program is an excellent way for you or a loved one to get help for substance abuse without putting your life on hold. We also now offer virtual outpatient drug treatment where you can participate in therapy sessions from the comfort of your own home.
Details of our Outpatient Rehab Program
- Three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Option of 9am-12pm or evening sessions
- Program lasts at least 10 weeks
- Groups. You’ll have the opportunity to meet people through the different sessions and activities of the program.
- Aftercare is once a week. Duration depends on individual needs.
“In my twenty years of alcohol and drug use, this was by far the best experience I’ve ever had. People really do care, it’s not just a paycheck. Everyone contributed to the amazing experience. I realized my mental health was the #1 priority. My (substance) use was just the top of the iceberg. I learned to let go of so much more. I went through a divorce, lost my home and family while being here and nevertheless, I came out on top. Thank you to the (RCR) team.”
Get Help with Insurance Coverage
Our drug and alcohol rehab program accepts several national insurance plans and are in-network with most carriers including HealthNet, MHN, Anthem BlueCross, Aetna, Cigna as well as others. To verify if your insurance is accepted and check your out-of-pocket costs call Ranch Creek Recovery at (877) 997-8931.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Our Outpatient Rehab Program:
- Non-12-Step Approach: There are many drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs that use the 12 Steps as part of their program. Here at Ranch Creek Recovery, we go beyond the normal 12-Step program and tailor-fit each treatment plan to fit your specific needs.
- You will learn how to conquer addiction through our holistic approach to treatment and recovery
- Use meditation and mindfulness to help cope with your addiction cravings
- Leverage Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and develop strategies for relapse prevention
If you currently feel more comfortable being at home and don’t wish to attend in-person treatment, our virtual outpatient drug treatment program offers the same details as our in-person program.
Eligibility for Outpatient Drug Rehab at Ranch Creek Recovery
Outpatient drug rehab at Ranch Creek Recovery is designed to help those struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, but who do not need to commit to a residential or inpatient program. If you or your a loved one is curious as to whether or not outpatient rehab is right for you, see below for the criteria for our program:
- You are between the ages of 18-65 (we do not accept anyone under the age of 18)
- You have just finished an inpatient or residential treatment program
- You are looking to continue your recovery with an outpatient program
- You are looking for a program that you can attend around your work schedule because you are unable to attend a residential rehab program
- Your substance abuse is alcohol or drug-related
- You have a co-occurring disorder. Often times, substance abuse is paired with other mental illnesses (like depression or anxiety) that need to be treated alongside the addiction
Benefits of Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab
If you are ready to get clean and live a healthier lifestyle, there are many benefits of coming in a few times a week to our outpatient drug rehab center:
- Keep your job. We know many people cannot afford to give up their jobs to go through rehab for a few months. We offer flexible times to help you maintain your career during rehab and while in recovery.
- Stay in touch with family. Responsibilities from kids to household chores are incredibly important to those who are in our program. Coming to outpatient rehab will allow you to manage everyday responsibilities and maintain the connection you have to your family, while learning how to live a healthier life.
- Find new methods for managing stress. Addiction often causes confusion and tension within your personal and work life. In our outpatient rehab program, you’ll learn new problem-solving methods that’ll allow you to better manage stress and develop a new perspective of the world through our holistic approach.
- Prevent relapse. One concern about addiction is the potential to relapse back into old habits. When you enroll in our outpatient drug rehab program, you will develop tactics to remain sober from harmful substances. You will have the support and resources to help you stay on track during the rehabilitation process.
- Learn to avoid triggers and trauma. There are many triggers that may cause someone to fall into substance abuse. Our medical professionals can help you learn to avoid these triggers and cope with trauma.
- Group support. Group therapy is a key part of our outpatient rehab program and allows you to meet new people and reassure you that you’re not alone. You’ll be able to talk to other people about your struggles and support each other on the path to recovery.
- Get to the bottom of the problem. No one wants to waste time or money on a rehab program that doesn’t actually get to the root of your struggles with addiction. Our outpatient program is designed to help you identify the source of addiction and give you an action plan to manage and overcome it.
Can I Afford Outpatient Rehab?
Ranch Creek Recovery accepts a wide variety of insurances for our outpatient drug rehab program. We accept most PPO insurances and PPO and HMO policies through Mental Health Network (MHN). Learn more about the insurances we accept.
Find Outpatient Drug Rehab in California
Ranch Creek Recovery’s outpatient drug rehab is an excellent option for those who are looking for help with addiction but can’t commit to a residential treatment yet or need a less involved form of rehab.
We understand how difficult it can be for someone to get sober, hence why we offer a wide variety of services and programs that are designed to help individuals overcome their addiction. This includes the outpatient rehab where sessions take place a couple times a week for a few hours and can be joined virtually if needed.
Our outpatient drug rehab facility in California is located in the center of the Los Angeles-San Diego mega-region making it an accessible option for one to get treatment then easily get back to their job, school, or family at the end of the day.
Get clean and live a healthier lifestyle. Contact us today if you are from or near the following areas:
Get Help at Ranch Creek’s Outpatient Drug Rehab Center in Temecula, CA
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, Ranch Creek Recovery is here for you. We provide a non-12 step approach to conquering alcohol and drug addiction while utilizing holistic treatment methods. Contact us today or call us at (877) 997-8931.