Here’s What You Can Expect From Our Outpatient Drug Addiction Treatment in Temecula, CA:
If you currently feel more comfortable being at home and don’t wish to attend in-person treatment, our virtual outpatient drug treatment program offers the same details as our in-person program.
Eligibility for Outpatient Drug Rehab at Ranch Creek Recovery
Outpatient drug rehabilitation at Ranch Creek Recovery is designed to help those struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, but who do not need to commit to a residential or inpatient program. If you or your loved one is curious as to whether or not outpatient rehab is right for you, see below for the criteria for our outpatient treatment programs:
- You are between the ages of 18-65 (we do not accept anyone under the age of 18)
- You have just finished treatment at a detox center and inpatient or residential treatment program
- You are looking to continue your recovery with an outpatient program
- You are looking for a program that you can attend around your work schedule because you are unable to attend a residential rehab program
- Your substance abuse is alcohol or drug-related
You have a co-occurring disorder. Often times, substance abuse is paired with other mental illnesses (like depression or anxiety) that need to be treated alongside the addiction
Benefits of Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
If you are ready to get clean and live a healthier lifestyle, there are many benefits of coming in a few times a week to our outpatient drug rehabilitation center:
- Keep your job. We know many people cannot afford to give up their jobs to go through rehab for a few months. We offer flexible times to help you maintain your career during rehab and while in recovery.
- Stay in touch with family. Responsibilities from kids to household chores are incredibly important to those who are in our program. Coming to outpatient rehab will allow you to manage everyday responsibilities and maintain the connection you have to your family, while learning how to live a healthier life.
- Find new methods for managing stress. Addiction often causes confusion and tension within your personal and work life. In our outpatient rehab program, you’ll learn new problem-solving methods that’ll allow you to better manage stress and develop a new perspective of the world through our holistic approach.
- Prevent relapse. One concern about addiction is the potential to relapse back into old habits. When you enroll in our outpatient drug rehabilitation program, you will develop tactics to remain sober from harmful substances. You will have the support and resources to help you stay on track during the rehabilitation process.
- Learn to avoid triggers and trauma. There are many triggers that may cause someone to fall into substance abuse. Our medical professionals can help you learn to avoid these triggers and cope with trauma.
- Group support. Group therapy is a key part of our outpatient rehab program and allows you to meet new people and reassure you that you’re not alone. You’ll be able to talk to other people about your struggles and support each other on the path to recovery.
- Get to the bottom of the problem. No one wants to waste time or money on a rehab program that doesn’t actually get to the root of your struggles with addiction. Our outpatient program is designed to help you identify the source of addiction and give you an action plan to manage and overcome it.
Can I Afford Outpatient Rehab?
Ranch Creek Recovery accepts a wide variety of insurances for our outpatient drug rehabilitation program. We accept most PPO insurances and PPO and HMO policies through Mental Health Network (MHN). Learn more about the insurances we accept.
Find Outpatient Drug Rehabilitation in California
Ranch Creek Recovery’s outpatient drug rehab is an excellent option for those who are looking for help with addiction but can’t commit to a residential treatment yet or need a less involved form of rehab.
We understand how difficult it can be for someone to get sober, hence why we offer a wide variety of services and programs that are designed to help individuals overcome their addiction. This includes the outpatient drug and alcohol rehab where sessions take place a couple times a week for a few hours and can be joined virtually if needed.
Our outpatient drug addiction treatment facility in Temecula, CA is located in the center of the Los Angeles-San Diego mega-region making it an accessible option for one to get treatment then easily get back to their job, school, or family at the end of the day. Get clean and live a healthier lifestyle. Contact us today if you are from or near the following areas:
Get Help at Ranch Creek’s Outpatient Drug Rehab Center in Temecula, CA
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, Ranch Creek Recovery is here for you. We provide a non-12 step approach to conquering alcohol and drug addiction while utilizing holistic treatment methods. Contact us today or call us at (877) 997-8931.