Temecula Drug and Alcohol Rehab
With the number of people who abuse prescription drugs and other substances on the rise, it is essential that each individual receive the best treatment possible as soon as possible. Substance abuse can lead to criminal behavior, neglect of loved ones, cause serious damage to a person’s physical and mental health, and can even lead to death. Since traditional twelve step plans can only do so much, modern therapies have evolved to include a variety of treatments.
Temecula Drug & Alcohol Rehab
We are Ranch Creek Recovery, a top rated facility treating a number of addictions including cocaine abuse, methamphetamine abuse, prescription drug abuse, alcoholism, and other forms of chemical dependency. Our team is dedicated to developing a plan of recovery and self-discovery for each patient in addition to walking beside them as they learn to return to their lives.
Benefits of our Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Located in scenic Temecula, Ranch Creek is dedicated to the continuing mission of working with our patients, their employers, the community, and our environment in the creation of a healthy, sober society. Our facility also offers
- Amazing views of the California countryside at all angles
- Secluded, serene location to give our patients the privacy and peace they need to recover
- Cozy rooms to make them feel at home
- Round the clock staff to see to each need
- Many outdoor therapies including gardening, yoga, meditation, and more
- Combination of traditional, alternative, and natural therapies to treat addiction at all levels
- Expert outpatient programs to transition back into life and prevent relapses
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center in Temecula
If you or someone you care about is suffering from an alcohol, prescription drug, or any form of substance abuse, please call us at (877) 997-8931 or contact us to see how we can help.