Why Ranch Creek Recovery Is So Different
As you review your heroin rehab options, a few of the most important questions to ask will be:
- How many clients are in the treatment program together?
- What are your maximum group sizes?
- Does your program offer individual assessments and therapy by licensed clinicians?
Asking these questions will help illustrate how individualized the treatment program really will be for you or your loved one. If you’re in a program with 10, 25, or 40 other people, you’re probably not going to get the attention you really need and deserve.
Our heroin rehabilitation center never houses more than six clients at any one time. This allows our experienced staff to provide unparalleled personal attention to each person. Our 24/7 staffing will be there to assist with your detoxification and withdrawal from heroin addiction. You’ll have the opportunity to see a psychiatrist and/or medical physician to determine the best route of detoxification.
Plus, our evidence-based treatment program focuses on proven treatments. If you’ve attended 12-step meetings or programs in the past and that didn’t work for you, our non-12-step approach will focus on you as an individual to get down to the core of underlying mental health and medical conditions.
Holistic and Experiential Therapies
At Ranch Creek Recovery, we start with in-depth assessments and use various therapeutic modalities during the treatment process, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), as well as traditional talk and group therapy sessions.
In addition to scientifically proven treatment methods, we also offer nontraditional therapies like yoga, guided meditation, acupuncture, amino acid treatments, gardening, fitness, and outdoor activities to help heal your mind, body and spirit. Our holistic approach to heroin addiction treatment has been successful because:
- Our highly experienced staff eases the effects of heroin withdrawal using nonaddictive medications, if necessary.
- You’re able to use Amino Acid Therapy twice a day to help ease Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms (PAWS) — cramping, joint pains and aches, headaches, nausea, diarrhea and cravings — and regenerate receptors in the brain.
- You recover in a healthy, clean, and peaceful environment in the mountains of Temecula Valley, with a private room to give you space and time to yourself.
- Our staff is committed to helping you through each and every step and challenge of the recovery journey.
We Help You Coordinate Travel and Get Here Fast
To help remove any barriers you may have getting to our heroin rehab center, we’ll guide you from the first phone call and help you arrive here safely for your heroin rehabilitation treatment with us.
If you’re interested in learning more about Ranch Creek’s non-12-step rehab for heroin addiction, please contact us today by filling out a form or giving us a call to speak with a representative. We can walk you through our admission process as well as discuss your insurance coverage options.