What to Bring to Rehab
- Please bring a credit card to be used for incidentals,supplements,medications and outside medical costs. A $500 deposit is required.
- Please do not bring more than $200 cash with you, we have access to ATM’s if cash is needed
- Comfortable clothing, including work-out attire for cardio & Yoga, hard toe boots or shoes for equine if you have them.
- A jacket or sweater for evening time & winter months
- A swimsuit & sun block for summer months (conservative one piece for women, mid-thigh shorts for men)
- Medications currently being taken in original container
- Toiletries, such as soap, toothbrush/paste, alcohol-free mouthwash, deodorant (non-aerosol), feminine products, brush/comb, hair dryer, curling iron, shaving items
- Personal identification
- Stationary, envelopes & stamps
- Music players (MP3 players and CD players, are allowed, but usage is limited, (no internet devices, camera’s or cell phones)
- Laptop computers are not permitted-computer access is made available during designated times after the first 7 days in treatment
Ranch Creek Recovery requests that you dispose of all controlled substances, alcohol and abused medications before entering the facility. We do not allow firearms or weapons in our facility. If you are currently prescribed any non addictive medications please bring them in the original container. Make sure to pack all non alcohol personal hygiene products. Please remember that Ranch Creek Recovery is a drug and alcohol free environment and any substances found on person will be destroyed.