The overall toll of drug and alcohol abuse in the nation totals in the hundreds of billions in costs related to crime, lost work productivity, and health care. But it is impossible to set a price when it comes to each individual and their struggles with their particular addiction.
The first step towards any road to recovery is to choose a program of healing that sees to every issue of the addiction including the details and nature of the substance use, history of any withdrawal or relapses, and proper diagnosis of any and all mental health conditions.
Murrieta Drug & Alcohol Rehab
At Ranch Creek Recovery, we specialize in seeing to every aspect of each patient’s recovery, including exploring the issues that led to their addiction, developing a custom and regularly updated plan for treatment, and continued support throughout the entire process for the patient and their families. Our experts are trained at treating a number of addictions including alcoholism, cocaine abuse, methamphetamine abuse, prescription drug abuse, and other forms of chemical dependency.
Benefits of our Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Ranch Creek has the best in mental health professionals and counselors on staff who deal with each patient’s unique issues, rather than using a standard twelve step plan.
In addition to a top notch staff, our facilities are:
- Located on a tranquil hilltop near many metropolitan areas that is ideal for peaceful recovery
- Small, intimate facility focused on quality of care
- State of the art gym, pool, and recreational areas
- Modern therapies including yoga, acupuncture, equine therapy, and many others
- Natural supplements to ease symptoms in the place of standard medications
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center near Murrieta Area