Drug and Alcohol Rehab Near Menifee
Each year, the number of alcohol and drug related deaths in the U.S. continues to rise. While this is an alarming fact, it’s even more alarming when the statistic affects you, personally.
Luckily, there is a solution. The first step to recovery is understanding that there are addiction treatment options available. The question then becomes, what addiction rehab center is right for you?
At Ranch Creek Recovery, an addiction treatment center near Menifee, we provide a holistic treatment atmosphere to help you beat your addiction.
Individualized Ranch Creek Recovery Addiction Treatment Center Near Menifee
At Ranch Creek Recovery, it is our goal to dig deeper into addiction in an effort to help treat every aspect of a client’s disease and recovery. We find it valuable to understand what led to addiction, including the details and nature of the substance use, so that we can create a customized plan for treatment. We specialize in a holistic approach to recovery that is uniquely catered to each person at our addiction treatment center near Menifee.
The Unique and Customized Accommodations at Ranch Creek Recovery
Our facility is located on a tranquil hilltop in the picturesque backdrop of California. Our facility offers many relaxing and quiet places for clients to reflect throughout their journey.
We also offer clients world class amenities, including:
- Unparalleled privacy
- State-of-the-art gym
- Recreational areas
- Modern therapies including yoga, acupuncture and more
Our Alternative Approach to Alcohol & Drug Rehab
Our premiere drug and alcohol rehab programs are designed to offer clients a full continuum of care. We go beyond the traditional 12-step programs to offer holistic options that touch on every aspect of life.
Just some of the tailored recovery programs at our addiction treatment center near Menifee include:
- 30, 60, or 90 day rehab programs – A unique offering that tailors the length of rehabilitation based on the needs of each individual client
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) – A way for us to offer therapy designed to connect the dots between thoughts, behaviors and feelings
- Dialectal behavior therapy (DBT) – A specific form of CBT that is designed for individuals with self-destructive behaviors
- Holistic treatments and experiential therapy – This method is a successful alternative to the traditional 12-step treatment program and focuses on healing an entire person, mind, body and spirit.
Hear from Ranch Creek Recovery Alumni
Our goal is to ensure our clients never feel alone. Hearing from other people with similar stories to your own might help you make the right choice for your path to recovery. Read through some of the testimonials from our alumni and let their stories kick start your own recovery.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Near Menifee, CA
If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction, remember you don’t have to fight this disease alone. Take the first step toward an addiction-free life in an environment that’s supportive, private and customized to your needs. Please call us at 877.997.8931 or contact us to speak to one of our intervention specialists for more information.