Los Angeles Drug & Alcohol Rehab
According to the County of Los Angeles Public Health, drug overdoses are the fourth leading cause of premature death. This includes overdoses from drugs such as alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamines, prescription drugs, and moare.
Ranch Creek Recovery helps those struggling with addiction by providing premiere recovery services. Beyond the cookie-cutter twelve step plan, we offer a variety of treatments tailored to each patient that include:
- Family education and groups – so families can help patients deal with life after rehab
- Holistic approaches – allowing patients to receive the maximum benefits of their stay
- Traditional and intensive outpatient day treatments – tailored to each patient to avoid relapse
- Spiritual growth therapy – delving into the mental health of our patients
Treatments for Alcohol & Drug Addiction in Los Angeles, California
Through a blend of traditional, holistic, and alternative approaches, we help our patients by addressing the issue at all levels, not just treating the physical addiction. This includes helping patients sort out any history of trauma or family issues that have led to limited coping skills and addictive habits. Because each patient is different, our therapy runs the gamut from group sessions to self-esteem building to relapse prevention and many others.
Benefits of Our Alcohol and Drug Rehab Near Los Angeles
Our hilltop facility offers stunning views of the California landscape, as well as many areas of relaxation and reflection for our patients. All of our suites are tastefully decorated and designed to make our patients feel at home. Fitness training is conducted at our state of the art gym, and we also offer a full size swimming pool and hot tub where patients can swim and relax.
Why Choose Ranch Creek Recovery for Substance Abuse in Los Angeles, CA
- Licensed professionals, including a psychologist and psychiatrist, work with our alcohol and drug addiction counselors who often have over 20 years of experience in the field.
- Alternative therapies include acupuncture, gardening, equine therapy, and others.
- Holistic therapies, such as yoga and meditation, are also offered.
- Private facility that allows patients to focus on their healing yet located close enough to Los Angeles for family visits.
- Smaller facility so our staff can focus on quality of care, rather than quantity.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center near the Los Angeles, CA Area
If you or someone you care about is suffering from a chemical dependency such alcoholism or drug addiction, please call us at 951-602-5676 or contact us to see how we can help.