Residential Addiction Treatment Options near Orange County
Our residential treatment centers near Orange County make it possible for you to break away from the environment and lifestyle that have contributed to keeping you in a cycle of addiction. A new location can make a huge difference when you’re trying to overcome a substance abuse issue for a number of reasons, including:
- It creates a big change in your environment. In some cases, that might mean removing you from a situation that actively drives or encourages you to abuse drugs or other substances. Even if your daily environment doesn’t encourage drug use or cause stress or other triggers that lead to substance abuse, a sudden change in environment can cause a “shock” that makes it easier for you to switch gears and positively approach rehab.
- It helps you focus on addiction treatment. An environment where you can focus mostly on yourself can be important in the early part of rehab. This may sound selfish, but it’s not about putting yourself above others. It’s about making time and space to intensively attend to your physical and mental health, work out root causes and triggers and develop better coping mechanisms. When you’re not also trying to attend to work, social and family obligations, you can do a better job at the tasks involved in drug addiction treatment.
- It can help you feel secure and safe. Our luxury environment helps you feel comfortable and safe. You’ll be surrounded by supportive staff, which can help you feel secure as you go through the various stages of rehab near Orange County, CA. At the same time, our rehab center is designed to offer appropriate levels of privacy.
Outpatient Treatment Center Near Orange County
If a residential addiction treatment program is not necessary or possible, it’s often recommended that individuals seek help through our outpatient treatment option offered at Ranch Creek Recovery. Our outpatient rehab program meets in-person Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or during the evening for 10 weeks. Additionally, virtual therapy options are also available.
Outpatient drug treatment programs allow individuals flexibility to continue their day-to-day responsibilities like work or schooling while attending sessions when it’s convenient for them. For individuals with mild to moderate addictions, outpatient addiction treatment can be a great option for getting them back on track to a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.
What Addiction Treatment Do We Provide Near Orange County?
When it comes to Orange County rehab, we offer a comprehensive level of service. Our addiction treatment center provides treatment for a wide variety of addictions as well as co-occurring disorders. If you’re seeking addiction treatment for any of the issues below, the professional staff at Ranch Creek Recovery can help.
Alcohol addiction exists, and it impacts a large number of people. Some people chalk alcohol abuse up to poor habits or a lack of willpower when it comes to drinking, but the reality is that it’s a much more serious issue. Like many other addictions, it can impact the brain and body and change how a person functions, thinks and acts. If you’re struggling with alcohol abuse, treatment for alcohol addiction can help you bring your life back into control and look forward to a more positive future.
Illicit drug use
Cocaine, meth, heroin, fentanyl and other illicit street drugs can be extremely addictive. In some cases, individuals begin to become physically dependent on some of these drugs after only one or a few uses. Getting caught in the cycle of addiction can be a rapid descent into drug abuse, illegal activity and potentially life-threatening situations. A residential drug detox and rehab program can be a way out of that cycle.
Prescription drug abuse
mental health services administration concept image – woman sitting on the floor with hands on her faceWhether you’re physically dependent on drugs that were prescribed to you or you’re stealing or buying prescription drugs illegally, drug rehab can help. Prescription pain relievers and anxiety medications are just some examples of legal drugs that can become addicting and may cause someone to seek them out illegally to continue to support an addiction.
Many times, drug or alcohol abuse is related to mental health issues. Individuals who are experiencing disorders such as depression or anxiety may attempt to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. Constant use of substances in this way can lead to addiction. Treating the addiction is obviously important, but if the mental health disorder that was a root cause for the substance abuse isn’t also treated, you may find yourself back in the same boat. In other cases, depression, anxiety or other issues may be side effects of the addiction. The staff at Ranch Creek Recovery is experienced in dual diagnosis situations, so they can evaluate the situation and help decide on the right approach to treatment.
Holistic Treatment for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Near Orange County
Ranch Creek Recovery is a non-12-step recovery program that takes a holistic approach to treat addiction near Orange County, CA. The entire person is important, and we never just treat the addiction. We know that to provide effective treatment for addiction, we have to consider the entire person.
We treat the body, mind and spirit. Some of the ways we provide comprehensive, holistic treatment for substance abuse issues include:
- A full range of treatment services. To truly meet the needs of every individual, we offer residential, outpatient and relapse prevention services. We also provide detox services and education for families. After all, the family is an extension of the person. If families don’t know how to support someone who’s in recovery, it can dramatically impact the person’s chances of long-term success.
- Various types of therapy. What works for one person might not be the best for others. We offer cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavior therapy.
- Inclusive treatment. Our program includes LGBTQ-friendly alcohol and drug treatment.
- Experiential therapy. Individuals being treated in our residential program can enjoy participating in garden and equine therapy, learn more about taking care of themselves in positive ways via fitness and nutrition education and relax with yoga. We also offer alternative medicine practices for a truly holistic approach to addiction services.
Orange County, CA, Drug Abuse Statistics
Like many other locations in the nation, Orange County has experienced an increase in drug abuse in recent years. The opioid crisis has led to increasing numbers of people seeking prescription drugs and ending up in emergency rooms after overdosing. From 2011 to 2015, for example, the county experienced a consistent year-over-year increase in the number of emergency department visits related to opioid use. In 2018, 334 of every 100,000 people in Orange County visited the emergency department for a nonfatal substance abuse issue.