Orange County Rehab Programs (California)
According to the Coroner’s Office of the Orange County Sheriff, overdoses accounted for 291 of the county’s accidental deaths or roughly 40% of all accidental deaths occurring in 2013. In the case of meth deaths associated with methamphetamine abuse, the number has risen 14% higher than the previous year, a trend that officials expect will continue to rise. Prescription drug overdoses (including Codeine, Oxycontin, Vicodin, and others) are also on the rise, with the death rate more than doubling in the past 13 years in the US.
Alcohol Addiction in Orange County, CA
Alcohol is easy to obtain and can be difficult to avoid. It is estimated that nearly 20,000 people in California struggle with some form of alcohol addiction. This addiction can lead to reckless behavior, negative health effects, and even serve as a gateway to harder drugs.
Orange County Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Come to a premier rehabilitation center that puts you at the center of your addiction recovery. At Ranch Creek Recovery, we specialize in developing a custom rehabilitation treatment for each patient that deals with the inner issues that led to their addictions and provides healing for the body and mind. readying the patient to return to the world as productive members of society.
Far beyond a 12 step program, we specialize in individualized care by providing a small, intimate facility staffed with the best in drug and alcohol addiction counselors. Counselors and patients develop treatment plans that are discussed during daily individual sessions and revised throughout their recovery as needed.
We offer traditional treatments, including counseling and medications, as well as a number of holistic and alternative methods of healing. They include:
- Gardening to connect patients to nature
- Equine assisted therapy to promote emotional growth
- Amino acid supplements that act as natural anti-depressants
- Acupuncture to ease withdrawal symptoms
- Yoga, meditation, exercise, and massage
Benefits of Our Alcohol & Drug Rehab Near Orange County, CA
The Ranch Creek facility is located on a scenic hilltop with stunning views of the lush Californian landscape. The serene setting gives our patients the security to explore their personal issues while inspiring them to implement positive changes and recover both their body and mind. Other amenities include:
- Tasteful rooms with amazing views to allow patients to feel at home
- A beautiful pool and hot tub where patients can swim, relax, and enjoy the outdoors.
- Fully equipped gym for patients to engage in physical therapy
- Expert classes in yoga and meditation to help patients relax
- Strategically located to be secluded, yet near enough for family and friends to visit.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center near the Orange County Area
If you or someone you care about is suffering from a drug or alcohol addiction, please call us at (877) 997-8931 or contact us to see how we can help.