If you’ve been struggling with a substance use disorder and have finally built up the courage to begin your recovery journey, the right addiction treatment facility can truly mean the difference between getting clean, confidently achieving sustained sobriety, and not.
During an addiction treatment program, you must put in the work; but with the right clinical and professional help, you will be supremely supported medically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually during rehab and after.
- Without question, uncertainty surrounds addiction treatment, and recovery will feel overwhelming at times. Because of this, finding treatment providers you connect with and a residential environment where you can fully relax and embrace the recovery process is essential.
What Is Residential Treatment?
Residential treatment is a level of addiction rehab that provides 24-hour clinical care and support while you address the challenges of your substance addiction in a safe and secure environment.
Individuals who begin residential treatment are able to access a higher level of care than they would receive in an outpatient treatment setting.
- Residential treatment centers are available to anyone struggling with a substance addiction.
- Residential treatment programs can range in length from one to six months, depending on the severity of one’s substance use disorder.
The right residential treatment center can:
- Help you address underlying factors that are influencing your substance addiction
- Teach you invaluable clinical concepts you’ll use when you’re back at home and in your community to manage triggers, avoid relapse, or get back on track if you do experience a setback
Before beginning a residential treatment program, you’ll typically participate in an extensive diagnostic assessment that will identify whether you need residential care to help you achieve long-term success in your recovery.
What Makes an Effective Addiction Treatment Center?
When trying to find a treatment center that can properly address your addiction and help you develop more effective techniques for achieving sustained sobriety, there are important things to look for.
Effective addiction treatment centers:
- Our nationally accredited to provide clinical care
- Foster a team of professionals who are highly educated, experienced, and licensed in substance addiction treatment
- Provide a variety of clinical interventions that can address varying addictions, detoxification processes and co-occurring disorders
- Deliver appropriate medical care to ensure a safe detox and recovery process
What to Look for in an Addiction Treatment Center
Before making the final decision on which residential treatment center best addresses your specific needs, review the following specifiers. Does the treatment center you’re considering deliver in the following ways?
- Is the staff properly educated and licensed?
Providing quality addiction treatment requires therapists and addiction counselors to be fully licensed and specially educated to provide proper care.
That’s why it’s important to ask about the education level, training and experience of the staff members who you’ll be engaging with.
If possible, talk with staff members to get a sense of their attitude and demeanor, and read online reviews to see what former patients have said about their experience.
- What amenities do they provide to their patients?
While there are a wide variety of residential treatment facilities, the actual amenities provided by the facilities may vary greatly. Finding one that aligns with your needs and clinical preferences is important before beginning any program.
The most effective residential treatment options tend to specialize in modern clinical therapy and holistic treatment interventions.
Amenities focusing on improving your mindfulness, personal nutrition, physical health and social connectivity are extremely effective at not only addressing your addictive behaviors, but also helping you avoid an unforeseen relapse.
- Do they provide individualized treatment planning?
Establishing an individualized treatment plan at the onset of residential care is essential. Individualized treatment plans help identify emotional triggers and personal factors influencing your substance use, and they help you create unique personal goals focused on improving your health and well-being.
Talk with intake coordinators to see if the treatment facility establishes individualized treatment plans early on in the recovery process. It can allow you time to consider what you want to achieve during your time in residential care.
- Can they help transition you back into the community?
While beginning residential treatment can feel unnerving, transitioning back into the community after the program is completed can feel just as scary.
That’s why high-quality treatment facilities will not only effectively treat your addiction, but they’ll also work with you to transition into a lower level of care as you work your way back into normal daily life.
Outpatient treatment serves as a bridge between residential care and full independence, helping you navigate the world with your newfound clinical knowledge and sobriety.
Effective Addiction Treatment at Ranch Creek Recovery
At Ranch Creek Recovery, we’re committed to providing the highest-quality clinical care to every patient we serve.
With a proven holistic approach that addresses your substance addiction and personal well-being, we effectively treat your substance use disorder while helping you achieve long-term health and happiness.
We’re keenly aware this is not just another treatment session we’re conducting. It’s your life.
We cherish the fact that you’ve chosen to begin your recovery journey with us, and we’re committed to working with you to overcome your addiction by repairing your mind, body and soul.
Contact Us for All-Encompassing Holistic Addiction Rehab
You will enter into a healing environment at Ranch Creek Recovery that’s free of distractions and supported by an expert team. Offering a holistic alternative to the traditional 12-step program, we encourage you to learn more about us, including what we offer and what we treat.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Contact us today.