Ranch Creek Recovery ranks among the best holistic inpatient treatment centers in California for a good reason. Because we are dedicated to walking the path beside each of our patients and leading them on a journey of recovery, we are able to provide them with caring, compassionate and effective treatment service.
What Are Holistic Inpatient Treatment Centers?
There are many different theories when it comes to treatment of drug and alcohol dependency and addiction. Some experts take the position that a single course of treatment is most effective. However, research has shown that, for many patients, a holistic approach is far more effective than any single method.
A holistic inpatient treatment center, such as Ranch Creek Recovery, offers a living environment where guests can be treated using a wide range of techniques. Our guests are offered the opportunity to participate in many different activities that are designed to bolster and support their ultimate healing. The term “holistic” refers to treating the whole person, not just the symptoms of addiction, which is why people refer to holistic treatment as being the best method.
How Are Treatment Plans Created?
Because no two patients are exactly alike, each patient’s holistic plan must be carefully crafted in order to meet his or her particular needs. Therefore, at Ranch Creek Recovery, we offer a wide range of treatment services and methods, including:
- 30, 60 or 90-day holistic inpatient treatment options. Depending on the nature of the addiction, patients may be asked to stay for 30, 60 or 90 days to complete full physical and psychological treatment of their issues.
- Garden therapy. Working with nature is one of the best ways to restore integrity to the mind, body and spirit. Ranch Creek Recovery offers a supervised Garden Therapy program that allows our guests to enjoy physical activity and relaxations as well as the psychological and spiritual healing that comes from working with living plants.
- Equine-assisted therapy. Horses have been shown to be one of the best animals to assist in recovery therapy. There are many theories as to why this is so, but the results are undeniable. Because animals are non-judgmental and dependent on humans for care, horses allow our guests to practice safe and loving relationships with fellow creatures in a caring atmosphere. Many of those recovering from drug and alcohol addiction find that working with and caring for horses helps them anchor their recovery safely and solidly and enables them to heal. This is a favorite method of our holistic inpatient treatment
- Amino acid therapy. While most people know that proteins are necessary to build strong muscles, they may be unaware that brain function, including cravings, is also largely based on certain types of amino acids, the building blocks of protein. By keeping guests on a healthy diet and supplementing with amino acids when necessary, physical health is optimized.
- Yoga. There are many health benefits to yoga, and guests soon learn how much better they feel when participating in these classes. Our trained specialists encourage guests to explore the healing available through the practice of yoga while, at the same time, keeping their safety in mind. Even if guests have never before performed yoga, this relaxing activity often becomes a focal point for their day due to the relief and peace it brings.
- Meditation. Holistic treatment means more than just treating the body. Healing of the mind and spirit must also be included in any successful treatment plan. Meditation is a wonderful way for our guests to relax and get in touch with their deep, inner selves.
- Acupuncture. The practice of acupuncture goes back many centuries to the East, where it was held in high esteem as a way to treat a wide range of illnesses and conditions. Today, we offer acupuncture therapy to our guests to help the deal with physical and emotional stress and pain.
- Exercise. The key to a healthy mind is a healthy body, and our exercise programs help our guests regain physical fitness, leading them to be better able to recover from addiction.
- Sound healing. Music and sound have long been shown to be pivotal in healing the mind and inspiring creativity. We offer special sound therapy that assists our patients in recovering.
What Types of Addiction Can Holistic Methods Treat?
Holistic treatment methods have been shown to be effective in treating a number of addictions. At Ranch Creek Recovery, we offer treatment for chemical dependency of all types, including alcohol, methamphetamines, cocaine and other drugs. We also offer outpatient services and family counseling.
Our facility is located in a beautiful California hillside setting that offers peace and seclusion so our guests can heal fully. The small facility grounds allow us to focus on the quality of our care and gives guests a feeling of security and calm.
If you know someone who can benefit from holistic drug and alcohol treatment, contact us today. You can call us at (877) 997-8931 or visit our contact page for more information.