Meet our Founder & Executive Director, Shelly Tichelaar
- Author Name:Shelly Tichelaar
- Job Title:Executive Director
- Years at Ranch Creek Recovery:Founder
Biography & Background About Shelly Tichelaar
Shelly is the Founder, Owner and Executive Director of Ranch Creek Recovery. She started Ranch Creek Recovery with her husband after he was diagnosed and treated for opiate addiction. She has over 35 years of experience working in the addiction field to help people recover from substance abuse.
As Executive Director, Shelly oversees the daily operations at Ranch Creek Recovery. Her dedication, passion and expertise in helping others overcome addiction is why she continues to be one of the first points of contact for those who come to Ranch Creek Recovery for treatment.
Ranch Creek Recovery is accredited by The Joint Commission. Our luxury rehab center in Murrieta, CA also has accreditation and licensing from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) and the California Department of Healthcare Services.
- Joint Commission (JCAHO)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP)
- California Department of Healthcare Services
Serving U.S. and International Clients for Treatment
Call Admissions for Help Now
Ranch Creek Recovery
Murrieta, CA 92562
Temecula, CA 92590